dont be afraid to change.
you may lose something good but
you may gain something better

Saturday, January 8, 2011

ma famille

miss them badly every second, every minute, every hour of my breath...especially my mum, JAMILAH BINTI BAKI...


notes for mama :
dearest my beloved mother on the earth,
thank you very much for being a very great mother for us in this earth...
thank you so much for always by my side no matter what...
thank you for giving us motivation...
thank you so muchhhh.....
and sorry for giving you lots of problems since im in your womb...
sorry for not being a great daughter of you...
sorry coz i havent make u proud enough of me...
starting from this moment, my breath is juz for u...
im learning for you, our future and....
please stay strong with the hardship situations...
please remember this :
i miss you so much and love you...
ill be with you no matter what :)



No comments:

Post a Comment